We look for the best and the brightest. We focus on people who are smart, driven, team-oriented, and passionate about what they do. We set our sights on people who share our passion for excellence, teamwork, and innovative thinking. Our goal? To continue building our team with professionals who will contribute to product development and provide exceptional service to our clients.
Our Products and Services
From the first day we opened our doors, we have focused on innovation. As a leading research-based education assessment technology company, we provide advanced online testing systems, world-class psychometric research, automated scoring and reporting, and a robust offering of assessment services backed by a team of experts. Our success has led to growth. Our growth is creating new opportunities for a range of assessment specialized and professionals in a variety of fields…from marketing to finance, software development to client services and support.
Pacific Metrics offers a competitive and well-rounded benefits package that is responsive to your changing needs and provides the coverage and opportunities you need to care for yourself and your family. Our benefits include generous vacation, health insurance, and retirement plans. But that’s just the start.
- A variety of medical plans from which to choose, as well as dental, vision, life, and disability insurance benefits.
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with a generous matching program and immediate vesting.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program, starting at 4 weeks paid for the first year.
- Fourteen paid holidays during the year, which includes extended time off during the holiday season.
- Flexible schedules and alternative work situations.
- State-of-the-art workstations, with updated laptops and business software.
- Support for educational goals including time off and tuition reimbursement.
Working at Pacific Metrics is rewarding, challenging, and fun. And most of all, it’s a place where you can make a difference. We have open positions in both our Monterey, CA, and Lakewood, CO, offices as well as a selection of remote location positions. Join the Pacific Metrics team.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We focus on delivering opportunities for growth and satisfaction to our team of assessment professionals. We’re on a fast growth track so check here often for announcements of new openings.